The VIP Experience gives you a unique opportunity to join us for multiple activities spread over three days.
Space for the VIP experience is extremely limited and is offered first to past participants and then on a first-come / first-serve basis to new interested individuals.
Please note: the VIP Experience options are individual and do not include any extra seats for spouses, family members or friends who would be attending the event with you; while tickets for the gala and the main ride can be purchased separately for your non riding guests if any, the lunch, dinner and VIP tent access do not have public tickets available for purchase. Please contact us to learn more about how we can accommodate your non riding guests.
VIP Experience Option One
- Standard entry inclusions
- Fundraising Gala Dinner on Thursday evening
- Fully Supported VIP Pre-Ride on Friday morning
- Private VIP dinner on Friday night
- Priority staging at the front of the line on Saturday morning
- Access to the VIP Tent at the post-ride Festival on Saturday